Listen to radio on your computer, smartphone, internet radio or other device. There are thousands of radio stations across the world streaming on the internet. More
Better Computer Software
You can pay for well-known and expensive software that often limits your choices. Or you can change to better and free software. More
A Better Map
You can find this map on the internet or on an app on your phone. It is open-source and strives to make better maps accessible to everyone around the world. More
The best camera is the one you have with you when you need it. Big cameras produce the best quality photographs - but who lugs heavy cameras around all day? A camera that can fit in your pocket but still takes great pics is often the best choice. More
Welcome to the hospital and how can I assist you today?
When patients arrive at the Anhui Provincial Hospital in eastern China, they are greeted by a humanoid robot.
Wild Dog Bureaucracy
This very long fence was originally constructed to keep the rabbits out but it didn't work. But it has sustained a bureacracy.
The Good and the Not-So-Good in Satellite Phones
"I need to be able to call for help if I am in an isolated area. I needed one that worked every time I turned it on."
We're not all perfect, especially our spelling. Many of us rely on spell-check on our computers. But you'd think that one would check before erecting a public sign.
Tumby Bay, South Australia
Tumby Bay is a coastal town situated on the Spencer Gulf, on the eastern coast of Eyre Peninsula in South Australia, 45 kilometres north of Port Lincoln.
Flowing from the Snowy Mountains region of New South Wales to the Murray River, the Murrumbidgee is the second longest river in Australia.
WikiTree offers a free website for publishing family history. And anyone can search for information on WikiTree - for free.
- Uluru photo by Ondrej Machart on Unsplash
- Image of old radio obtained from cliker.com and used here under provisions of CC0 - public domain dedication.
- "Change to Free Software" image may be obtained from iconspng.com and there are no restrictions on copying and using the image.
- The image of the magnifying glass on a map is a trademark of the OpenStreetMap Foundation, and is used with their permission. This website is not endorsed by or affiliated with the OpenStreetMap Foundation.
- Image of old camera from publicdomainvectors.org
- The image of robots in hospital was provided for re-publication by BusinessThink, UNSW Business School, UNSW Sydney Australia. Original can be sighted at BusinessThink
- Gate from New South Wales into South Australia at Cameron Corner, looking west. The photograph is licensed under CC0 - No Rights Reserved. This picture may be freely reproduced. If you wish, you may attribute www.mundimundi.com as the source.
- The image of the man using a phone in the snow by mali maeder from Pexels
- The image of the typewriter and "speling iz dificult" by Olaf Speier and is licenced through iStock photo ID:868296256
- The image of the Tumby Bay Pier from Flickr and is available under CC0 - No Rights Reserved
- Murrumbidgeee River sign near Long Plain Road is published under CC0 - No Rights Reserved. This picture may be freely reproduced. If you wish, you may attribute www.97k.com as the source.
- WikiTree logo reproduced in accord with permission on WikiTree website.